02 August 2014

::RETURN OF THE PROPHET::

It's been a long i should've left you
without a strong rhyme to step too-Rakim

Yes, its been awhile since my last post. Please rest assure that I have been hard at work. Since 2011 my hobby which is photography turned into a full-time job, so my focus for the past 4 years have been devoted to the skill of still photography. So moving forward to July 1, 2014 I began writing and recording my 9th solo album entitled "RETURN OF THE PROPHET" produced by an array of producers from all over. I gave myself a Month to write and record. I have three features on the album.  The first single off the album was released on July 23rd, 2014 under the title "RETURN OF THE PROPHET" produced by Fonk-C iz El Ra. 

The Release Date is August 10th, 2014.  ( Looking for about 8 or people to donate $10 to finish mixing/mastering the album)

hEAR the single 




No comments:

Post a Comment