02 July 2010

2010 Capital HipHop Soul Fest (July 25th)

Once again,
DJ Earth 1NE and I are rocking the 2010 Capital Hiphop Soul Fest for the 2nd time. Last year was a blessing and energize event! This year I look for it to be to overwhelming for the soul to handle :) . I recently received the Official Line-up of where,who,time of performances. I will not display that information because i would LIKE everyone to be there to see all of the artist perform. I can tell you that DJ EARTH 1NE and I are performing around 12'ish in the Crystal Lounge in which the Late Great Afrikan Ancestor "MARVIN GAYE" use to perform.....That within itself is overwhelming. Last year around this time i shared a story with you about my Ancestral link to Marvin Gaye and My Father (Alfred Wilkins) so to me favor in many ways.....Go read it under Hiphop n Shows.
Enuff talking here is the Flyer..... :)

Enoch 7th Prophet
signing off: OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM



No comments:

Post a Comment