30 November 2009

Lack of Knowledge will Destory you...



Hosa 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

Because you have rejected knowledge,

I also will reject you from being priest for Me;

Because you have forgotten the law of your God,

I also will forget your children.



Peace and Universal Love,
This blog has been sitting unedited in my edit box for awhile. I can't remember why i started writing this blog,but the more i read the above statement things began to come clear and make sense. Lets break down the information at hand.

Hosa of the bible Story says:
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge."

We know that the bible is a re-written story that has be stolen from Ancient Kemet right? and rearrange things without the presence of Ancient Afrikan People. Now Hosa is talking about His People are destroying Themselves because they are lacking the KNOWLEDGE of who? (let me explain)

"Because you have rejected knowledge",
He said YOU (his People) have rejected yourself...or the Knowledge of WHO you truly are. You rather be like Europeans and fit into a New world that rejected your SKIN color and African Thoughts from the very start.

Hosa's Final statements seals the deal:
"I also will reject you from being priest for Me;

Because you have forgotten the law of your God,

I also will forget your children".


If you reject yourself then I will reject you from being someone that is NOT worthy to with me as a Priest to aide the people who need a spiritual leader. You have forgotten the law of your forefathers/mothers GOD and taking up this other gods IE: money,clothes,untruths and changing your physical self to please this new world. Now since you have gone against the gain in so many ways.I'm not going to remember your children because you aren't showing them to love his/her African self. Because mom/dad is getting a nose job,boob job,lip tuck and cutting up themselves to appeal to White America. Love Massa and Hate your Black and Brown selves. Only thing i can gather up from King Hosa was saying: LOVE YOURSELF, KNOW YOURSELF and BE YOURSELF....



Give Thanks for reading and making comments.

1 comment: